1) How do I get a user name and password for the NAPPA website?
A user name and password is available for NAPPA members only.
2) What if I forgot my user name and password for the NAPPA website?
Contact a member of the NAPPA Staff.
3) What type of networking tools does NAPPA offer to its members?
NAPPA uses a networking tool called Listserve. NAPPA members may send inquiries to the Listserve and the message goes out to the entire membership. Interested members may reply to the Listserve e-mail. This has proven to be one of the most valuable networking mechanisms.
4) How do I edit or remove my email address from Listserve?
To edit or remove your email address from Listserve, contact a member of the NAPPA Staff.
5) How do I submit articles for the NAPPA newsletter?
Contact the Editor of the newsletter, NAPPA's Administrative Officer.
6) How often is the NAPPA newsletter published?
The NAPPA newsletter is published quarterly: in February, May, August and November.
7) How do I become a member of the NAPPA Executive Board?
To become a member of the NAPPA Executive Board, you must be active within the association, for example by writing articles for the NAPPA newsletter, and participating as a speaker at the Legal Education Conferences and the Winter Seminar Meetings. You may then express your desire to become a Board Member to a current Board Member.
8) How do I place a job opening announcement on the NAPPA website?
To place a job opening on the NAPPA website, contact a NAPPA Staff Member.
9) Does NAPPA provide legal advice?
NAPPA does not provide legal advice. NAPPA is strictly a Legal Education Association.
10) Does NAPPA provide referrals for pension attorneys?
NAPPA does not provide referrals. NAPPA is strictly a Legal Education Association.